Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
Asked: Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
I have a wart on the inside of my left leg down near the heel and I apply Compound W Fast-Acting Liquid to it after taking my shower. A while it dries, it would turn white and merge with the skin of the wart. Should I peel it off? When I peel it off some of the wart comes off with it and leaves an open hole that bleeds a little. Is that bad or is it just part of the treatment?
I would leave it on. The gel applied acts as a barrier to stop the viral wart spreading and protects the area from other infections. Double-check the leaflet that came with the product just to be sure.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- compound w skin white
- why did my wart turn white
- skin white used compound w
- should you peel off compound w
- shoukd u peel layers of compund w off?
- peeled off wart put on medicine turning gray
- peeled off wart it left a hole
- peel off compound w gel ??
- I am using compound w on a wart its now all white and peeling off
- how long to use compound w