Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
Asked: Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
I have a wart on the inside of my left leg down near the heel and I apply Compound W Fast-Acting Liquid to it after taking my shower. A while it dries, it would turn white and merge with the skin of the wart. Should I peel it off? When I peel it off some of the wart comes off with it and leaves an open hole that bleeds a little. Is that bad or is it just part of the treatment?
I would leave it on. The gel applied acts as a barrier to stop the viral wart spreading and protects the area from other infections. Double-check the leaflet that came with the product just to be sure.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- compound w burned skin pick off wart
- skin peeling with compound w
- do i peel off skin with compound w
- compound w turns white
- compound w turns skin white
- Compound W Peel Off White
- do you pick off the white part of compound w
- should skin peel when using compound w
- should wart peel off before second treatment
- should you pick off wart scab