Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
Asked: Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
I have a wart on the inside of my left leg down near the heel and I apply Compound W Fast-Acting Liquid to it after taking my shower. A while it dries, it would turn white and merge with the skin of the wart. Should I peel it off? When I peel it off some of the wart comes off with it and leaves an open hole that bleeds a little. Is that bad or is it just part of the treatment?
I would leave it on. The gel applied acts as a barrier to stop the viral wart spreading and protects the area from other infections. Double-check the leaflet that came with the product just to be sure.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- do you peel off compound w
- DOES COMPOUND W TURN WARTS WHITE?
- how do I get compound w off
- are you suppose to file the wart before putting on compound w?
- peel off a wart
- peel off wart
- plantars wart peeling out after using compound w
- should i peel off dead skin toe
- should i peel off wart remover before next application
- should i peel the skin from wart using wart remover