Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
Asked: Should I peel off the white stuff that forms on my wart after applying Compound W?
I have a wart on the inside of my left leg down near the heel and I apply Compound W Fast-Acting Liquid to it after taking my shower. A while it dries, it would turn white and merge with the skin of the wart. Should I peel it off? When I peel it off some of the wart comes off with it and leaves an open hole that bleeds a little. Is that bad or is it just part of the treatment?
I would leave it on. The gel applied acts as a barrier to stop the viral wart spreading and protects the area from other infections. Double-check the leaflet that came with the product just to be sure.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- compound w white stuff
- do i peel off skin with compound w
- why does compound w turn white
- peeling compoundw
- peeled dead skin from wart
- my wart turned white after applying compound w what do i do
- my skin is white and peeling after using wart remover?
- is it safe to peel of wart after compound w
- how to get compound w off skin
- how to get compound w liquid off of skin